Removing earwax safely with Puri Pharmacy
At Puri Pharmacy, we offer microsuction earwax removal services by our trained and accredited Pharmacists. Microsuction is the safest and easiest way to get rid of a build up of ear wax.
We are based in the heart of Southall and Hillingdon.
Our service is £50 for one or both ears. And if we don’t find any wax, we’ll complete a full ear consultation which costs £20
Prepare for your earwax removal appointment
It is very important to soften the wax at least 5 days before your appointment.
It’s important that the wax is soft to make the procedure as comfortable and effective as possible.
Our Pharmacist recommendations are Olive Oil drops, and to use once a day in the affected ear(s) for 5 days.
It is very important that our Pharmacist knows more about you and to understand whether you have any underlying health conditions.
If you have any of the following, please call us before you book an appointment.
- Dry, tickly, or irritable throat and/or cough
- Poor head and neck control
- Recent ear surgery
- Currently taking blood thinning medication, such as Aspirin
- High or low blood pressure
- You are under 18
At your earwax removal appointment
Your health is our priority, and that is why, at Puri Pharmacy we use the latest innovative technology and accredited staff members to support you in your earwax removal appointment.
- Your wax removal appointment can take 30 to 45 mins.
- Our pharmacist will ask you some important questions to get a better understanding of the health of your ears. Our pharmacist will examine your ear canals and ear drums by using an otoscope or medical loupes.
- Our pharmacist will explain the whole procedure and show you the equipment that will be used and explain how it works.
- Once you are ready to start and have consented, our pharmacist will use a suction tube to gently remove any wax that’s in your ear.
- If we are unsuccessful in removing any wax, we’ll advise you on your next steps.
How to book an earwax removal appointment